I am honored that Do What You Love nominated me for the Liebster Award. She rocks!
So, here all the rules:
- Post the award to your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 1000 followers who you feel deserve this award.
- Answer 11 questions given by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions!
11 Random facts about me:
1. I am a writer
2. I love photography
3. I am an intuitive.
4. I am a Colorado Native.
5. I have never been skiing but I have been snowboarding.
6. I play the piano.
7. I’m a Walking Dead fan.
8. I love pumpkin.
9. I believe in metaphysics.
10. I love conspiracy theories.
11. I love a good scary book or movie.
11 super cool blogs, I am nominating:
11. Soul and Spirit
11 Questions asked by Do What you love:
1. If you are a Prime Minister, what is the first thing you will accomplish? World peace 🙂
2. Describe love in two words. wonderful bliss
3. If you were to return to past, which year would you pick? 1994, the year my daughter was born, I would give myself some parenting advice.
4. What is your favourite music? I have to pick one. I love all kinds of music, depends on my mood.
6. Cycling or walking? neither, running
7. What do you think about Muslims? They are people and should be treated no different then anyone else.
8. Which sports do you enjoy watching? Hockey and MMA
9. Hugs or kisses? hugs
10. Best chocolate you have ever tasted? Tough one, I love chocolate
11. Do Palestine deserve eternal freedom? Ending with such a political and religious question. I don’t follow politics. I try to avoid religious debates. I believe as humans, we are all equal and everyone needs to be treated with love and respect, regardless. I wish we lived in a world where everyone accepts everyone else and loves them regardless of believes or affiliations.
My 11 Questions for My nominees;
1. Favorite author?
2. Favorite book?
3. Since Halloween is around the corner, favorite scary creature?
4. If you could change 1 thing in the world what would it be?
5. Your biggest pet peeve?
6. Your guilty pleasure?
7. What are you currently reading?
8. What’s cause is near and dear to your heart?
9. Where is your next vacation to?
10. What is your current project?
11. What is your favorite place?
Thank you and I can’t see what my nominees come up with!